Download it here: The Children’s Campaign 2012 Legislative Platform Today, Tuesday, January 10, the Florida Legislature reconvenes in the state capitol. Also, today, The Children’s Campaign is distributing its 2012 Legislative Platform. Overall, the platform is oriented to hanging onto the resources currently dedicated to Florida’s children. After 3 consecutive...
Get Email News Updates
- Proof yet again . . . December 11, 2013
- Florida 15-year-olds score below global peers in math, science December 6, 2013
- Proposed Bill Commands Increased Attention to Education of Foster, Homeless Youths December 6, 2013
- Study: States that reject Medicaid expansion lose money December 6, 2013
- Tax cuts will cost Florida $600 million, economists estimate November 22, 2013
Join The Children’s Campaign’s elite group of advocates creating relationships with policy makers and staff. Learn more!