Download it here: The Children’s Campaign 2012 Legislative Platform Today, Tuesday, January 10, the Florida Legislature reconvenes in the state capitol. Also, today, The Children’s Campaign is distributing its 2012 Legislative Platform. Overall, the platform is oriented to hanging onto the resources currently dedicated to Florida’s children. After 3 consecutive...
Get Email News Updates
- Holiday Wish: Funding of Early Steps Would Keep Pace with Need December 17, 2014
- Push is On for Children’s Issues to Ascend in 2015 Session December 9, 2014
- High Preterm Birth Rate Underscores Need for Multi-Year Maternal Health Plan November 20, 2014
- Mental Health America of Northeast Florida and The Children’s Campaign Partner on Statewide Advocacy Initiative November 13, 2014
- Speedier adoption process reaches a milestone in Duval County November 6, 2014